The following tutorial will provide you with step-by-step instructions to watch Samsung TV Plus on Firestick/ Fire TV.
Samsung TV Plus is a Free IPTV Service that carries hundreds of live channels for streaming.
Unfortunately, it is currently not available for installation on Amazon Firestick & Fire TV devices.
Luckily, we can still access these channels with a Video Player or IPTV Player.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular media device available today due to its low price point and “jailbreaking” abilities.
Users can also watch Samsung TV Plus on a Firestick via a web browser such as Google Chrome.
We provide step-by-step instructions for both methods which you can find below.
Oftentimes, Firestick owners can access applications not available in the Amazon App Store by sideloading the APK.
However, Samsung has blocked access to its APK on Firestick and Fire TV devices which means we must use a workaround.
In the guide below, we are using a Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
However, this will also work for any variation of Fire TV including Firestick Lite and Fire TV Cube.
Those using Android devices such as NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL, or Chromecast with Google TV can find Samsung TV Plus in the Google Play Store.
How to Watch Samsung TV Plus on Firestick & Fire TV
1 – Install IPTV Smarters Pro
In this guide, we will use IPTV Smarters to watch Samsung TV Pus on Firestick.
However, other Players such as TiviMate, Smart IPTV, and more will also work for this tutorial.
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and enable Unknown Sources within the settings of your streaming device.
2. Launch Downloader.
3. Hover over the URL bar and click the select button on your remote to open the keyboard.
4. Type the Downloader Code for the TROYPOINT Toolbox which is 250931 and click Go.
5. You will then see a redirect page.
6. This brings you to the TROYPOINT Toolbox home screen.
7. Scroll down to find IPTV Smarters Pro and click Download.
8. Wait for the application to download.
9. Click Install.
10. You will then encounter IPTV Smarters Pro Ready to launch! message.
11. Click Open.
2 – Integrate Samsung TV Plus M3U URL
With IPTV Smarters now installed on our device, we can integrate the Samsung TV Plus M3U for live channels.
1. After opening IPTV Smarters, select TV and click Save.
2. Choose Load your Playlist or File/URL.
3. Click Allow.
4. Click to select Playlist Name.
5. Type STVPlus or other name of your choice and click Next.
6. Select M3U URL for Playlist Type.
7. Click Input m3u line.
8. Type the following URL Address exactly as it is shown here: https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.m3u8 and click Next.
9. Click Add User.
10. You will then encounter User added successfully! message.
11. Select Live TV.
12. You can now access Samsung TV Plus Channels on Firestick or Fire TV. Enjoy!
Users can also access Samsung TV Plus on Firestick using a Web Browser.
Follow the guide below if you prefer to access Samsung TV Plus on Firestick via browser.
Samsung TV Plus on Firestick via Web Browser
Using a web browser on Firestick is a fabulous way to access Free Movie Websites, Sports Streaming Sites, and more.
These devices come with Amazon Silk Browser pre-installed which works perfectly for tons of web browsing.
Unfortunately, it does not work with the Samsung TV Plus Official Website.
We suggest installing another browser such as Google Chrome to stream these live channels on your device.
NOTE: Some browsers may require Mouse Toggle on Firestick for full navigation features.
1. Launch Google Chrome or other Web Browser and go to samsungtvplus.com.
2. Click Agree.
3. You can now access Samsung TV Plus on Firestick for live streaming.
Samsung TV Plus Channels
There are tons of channel options available via Samsung TV Plus and are absolutely free.
These are available in numerous categories including News & Opinion, Entertainment, Crime, Sports, Reality, Movies, and more.
Some of the most popular options include:
- PBS Kids
- Kitchen Nightmares
- MTV Pluto TV
- Outdoor America
- Pac 12 Insider
- bein Sports Xtra
- Court TV
- ET Live
- ABC News Live
- CBS News
- and more
Kodi users can install the Samsung TV Plus Kodi Addon for access to these channels on any Kodi device.
For more streaming options, check out our popular resource guides below.
Be sure to stay up-to-date with the latest streaming news, reviews, tips, and more by following the TROYPOINT Advisor with updates weekly.
This Advisor provides all the best cord-cutting tips to get the most out of your favorite streaming devices and more.
Click the link below to join the other 800,000 Advisor subscribers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch Samsung TV Plus on Firestick?
Yes. The guide above shows how to watch Samsung TV Plus on Firestick using IPTV Smarters.
Is Samsung TV Plus available in the Amazon App Store?
No. Users must access Samsung TV via video player or IPTV player on Firestick.
What Channels are available on Samsung TV Plus?
There are tons of channels available including CBS News, ABC News Live, ChiveTV, and more.
Is Samsung TV Plus free?
Yes. This app is absolutely free to install and use.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don’t use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.