How To Install Thunder Kodi Addon.
Thunder is a Kodi add-on From Repositorio Oneplay.
This add-on has sections For Movies, TV Shows, Animes, Live TV, Tools, and more.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 19 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here – how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
– From your Home Screen select Settings
– Select File Manager
– Select Add Source
– Select None
– Type in the following EXACTLY
– Select OK
– Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type oneplay & select OK
– Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
– Select Thunder
– Select Install & OK
– Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
is now installed and ready to use.
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons – Video Add-ons
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.