This in-depth report of Viva TV APK will provide you with important information that you need to know about this app on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box.
Is Viva TV safe to use? Is Viva TV legal? How do I install Viva TV? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Viva TV isn’t available in popular app stores such as Amazon App Store or Google Play. This is sometimes a warning sign.
Since this app can’t be installed through an app store, it must be side-loaded which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Viva TV APK is a popular Movie & TV Show Streaming App that can be installed on just about every Android device including the Amazon Firestick and Android TV.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular streaming device due to its low price and jailbreaking abilities.
In the guide below, we are installing Viva TV APK on a Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
However, these same steps will also work for those using the Firestick Lite, 3rd Gen Fire TV Stick, Fire TVs, Fire TV Cube, and any Fire TV device.
This process also applies to those using Android devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL Boxes, Chromecast, Android TV Boxes, phones, tablets, and more.
Viva TV is listed as one of the Most Popular APKs for streaming Movies and TV Shows.
Viva TV APK Screenshots
Viva TV Review
Viva TV is a well-known Movie and TV Show application that has tons of categories to choose from.
Some of the features available within this APK include:
- Real-Debrid Integration
- Trakt Integration
- Ad-Free with Surfshark VPN
- Download Manager
Viva stays updated with high-quality content available in an easy-to-use interface for nearly any device you prefer.
The application does have advertisements that are noticeable on the home screen and when exiting playback of a Movie or TV Show.
We can easily remove these with the CleanWeb feature from Surfshark VPN which we provide instructions for below.
Unfortunately, Viva TV does not allow for the use of external video players which means we must install TPlayer to view content within the app.
While real-debrid integration is available, we have found that there are not many links provided which may be frustrating.
Is Viva TV Safe to Use?
Before we install this app, I will scan the official Android APK installation file with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results:
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Viva TV APK file.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified app.
The best way to do this is with a VPN that will secure your identity and anonymity when using Viva or other applications.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Viva through the official Viva TV website.
How to Install Viva TV on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
In order to review this app, the first thing we need to do is install it.
In this report, I will be installing Viva TV on a Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
However, the same steps can be used to install the app on any Firestick device as well as Android TV/Google TV Boxes, NVIDIA SHIELD, Chromecast with Google TV, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
In this tutorial, we are using the APKTime APK which has tons of the most popular streaming apps and tools available today.
NOTE: The reason we are using APKTime to install Viva TV is due to the fact that this resource keeps all apps up to date including those which do not have an official website.
Continue reading for installation instructions for Viva TV on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV/Google TV.
Step 1: Prepare Firestick/Android TV/Google TV for Viva TV
1. From the home screen of your device, hover over the Find button and then click the Search box.
2. Search for and select Downloader.
3. Choose the Downloader app.
4. Click Download.
5. Wait for the app to install.
6. Once the app finishes installing click Open.
7. Return to the home screen and open Settings.
8. Click My Fire TV.
9. Choose Developer options*
IMPORTANT: Please see the notes below if you don’t see Developer Options on your screen.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Find the Downloader app and click it.
12. This will turn Unknown Sources to On for the Downloader app. This will enable side-loading on your device.
Developer Options Not Available
If you are unable to locate developer options within settings, follow the instructions below to enable this to use the Downloader App.
1. Hover over the Settings icon and click My Fire TV.
2. Click About.
Note: Notice Developer Options is missing.
3. Hover over Fire TV Stick and click the OK button on your remote 7 times to become a developer.
4. Click the back button on your remote and you will notice Developer Options is now showing within My Fire TV.
Now that I’ve properly prepared my Firestick it’s time to move onto the next step.
Step 2: Install APKTime
1. Launch Downloader.
2. Hover over the URL Bar and click the select button on your remote.
3. Type the Downloader Code for the TROYPOINT Toolbox which is 250931 and click Go.
4. You will then encounter a Redirect Page.
5. You are then met with the TROYPOINT Toolbox home screen.
6. Scroll down to find APKTime and click Download.
7. Click Install.
8. You will then encounter APKTime Ready to launch! message. Click Done.
9. Select Delete to remove the APKTime installation file.
10. Click Delete Again.
Step 3: Install TPlayer for Viva TV on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
1. Return to the TROYPOINT Toolbox and scroll down to find TPlayer and click Download.
(TPlayer is a video player that is required in order to stream content within Viva TV)
2. Click Install.
3. You will then encounter TPlayer Ready to launch! message. Click Done.
4. Click Delete to remove TPlayer installation file.
5. Click Delete again.
Step 4: Enable Unknown Sources for APKTime
1. Return to the home screen of your device and hover over Settings to select My Fire TV.
2. Choose Developer Options.
3. Click Install Unknown Apps.
4. Turn APKTime Unknown Sources to ON.
Step 5: Sideload Viva TV on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
1. Return to Your Apps and Launch APKTime APK.
2. Select Entertainment.
3. Scroll down to find Viva TV and click Download.
4. Click Install.
5. You will then encounter VivaTV Ready to launch! message.
Installation is now complete. You can find Viva TV within your Apps list.
NOTE: After launching Viva TV you may be prompted to update the application. If so, simply click Update.
How to Remove Ads in Viva TV
As noted above, users will encounter ads within the Viva TV application.
After launching Viva TV, you will likely see built-in ads on the home screen of the application.
You will also encounter video ads upon exiting playback of a Movie or TV Show.
Luckily, we can easily remove these with the CleanWeb feature from Surfshark VPN.
Follow the steps below to enable CleanWeb within Surfshark and remove ads entirely on Viva TV.
1. Launch Surfshark VPN.
2. Select Features.
3. Click the toggle to enable CleanWeb feature.
4. Click Reconnect.
5. You will now see CleanWeb is activated to remove ads within Viva TV.
If you re-launch Viva TV, you will see that the on-screen ads have disappeared. Enjoy!
Integrate Real-Debrid Within Viva TV
As mentioned earlier, Viva TV has the ability to add Real-Debrid for more streaming links.
Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader that adds high-quality stream options to content on Viva TV. These new sources should provide better playback with less buffering.
The following screenshot tutorial will show you how to set up Real-Debrid within Viva TV.
1. Register for Real-Debrid Account
2. On the main screen of Viva TV click Setting.
3. Scroll down and click Login to Real-Debrid
4. Write down the code provided on the screen
5. Open Internet browser on any device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Type in code from above and click Continue
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. You are now successfully logged in to Real-Debrid within Viva TV!
Add to Watchlist
Viva TV gives users the capability to add Movies and TV Shows to their Watchlist. Follow our quick guide below on how to add content to the Watchlist.
1. On the Home screen of Viva TV click search in the upper right. Search for the Movie or TV Show you want added to your Watchlist
2. Find your preferred Movie or TV Show.
3. Within the Movie overview screen, hover over and click the watchlist icon in the upper right as shown in the image below.
4. You’ll notice the watchlist icon is highlighted, as your preferred Movie or TV Show is now added to your Watchlist
5. That’s it! To view your Watchlist, return to the Home screen of Viva TV and select Watchlist within the top menu.
Viva TV also has the option to integrate a trakt.tv account within the app. By using Trakt, you can sync all your favorite shows and films across multiple platforms and devices so you’ll never miss an episode!
Follow the instructions below to setup Trakt within Viva TV:
1. Scroll to the right and click Setting
2. Scroll down and click Login to Trakt.tv
3. Write down the code provided on the screen
4. Go to trakt.tv/activate and sign in to your account. Enter the provided code and click Continue
5. Click Yes
6. Trakt integration is now complete!
7. Return back to Viva TV and notice you are now logged in.
For more information about Trakt and how to set it up for all your streaming apps, read the complete TROYPOINT Trakt Resource Guide below:
Viva TV APK Description, Details, and More
Viva TV offers a unique interface with a few differences from other streaming APKs.
One of the most noticeable is the featured content that displays at the top of the screen. This is a great way to play a flick quickly and efficiently without searching through Categories.
There are also tons of Categories for both Movies and TV Shows including Popular, Trending, Top Rated, Upcoming, and more.
As noted, users will encounter ads within Viva TV. The best way to remove ads is with Surfshark VPN which we provide instructions for above.
The Calendar feature will provide up to date content when they are released for an all-inclusive streaming experience.
Give Viva a try today and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below!
Is Viva TV Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified applications hold the proper licensing.
If and when an application is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Viva TV is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through apps such as Viva TV.
For 100% legal and verified free streaming options, we suggest our list of free movie/TV show apps below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Viva TV?
Viva TV is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and TV Shows for free.
Is Viva TV legal?
Yes. Viva TV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies and TV Shows in the public domain.
Is Viva TV Free?
Yes. Viva TV is free to install and use on any device you prefer.
What devices can this App be Installed on?
Viva TV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don’t use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.